zondag 25 december 2011

Yes!

I got 3 super awesome gifts! I got coupons to 2 awesome stores. 1 for ONLY and 1 for Hunkemoller cause man I need a new bra! And ONLY is a clothes store and you can never have enough clothes so this is soooooo good. And I also got a wallet which I really really needed and now I've got a cool grey one. So thanks mom (a.k.a santa ofc) for giving me these awesome presents! Later on when I've used my coupons I'll show you what I bought :-) So excited to spend my coupons hahaa. Especially since it's SALE pretty much everywhere!

My dad was very pleased with the presents I gave him. Soccer shorts, a towel (yes, a very large one lol), a hat & a Seasick Steve CD. I bought that CD so I can listen to it also haha. Seasick Steve is AAAAAAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOOOME!!! My dad actually asked Joe Bonamassa but he already has that one so I didn't give him that CD.

Today (1st day of christmas) we spent time at my grandparents. First we visited my fathers' parents and after that we went to my mothers' parents and ate there. The food was delicious! Couldn't have imagined a better first day of christmas :-). I hope y'all are getting great gifts and having good fun also! And let's not forget the food: I hope you have a tasty and good meal. Eat whatever you can because christmas is a good excuse to eat much more than usual!

1 opmerking:

  1. Sounds like a nice first day of Christmas! I also ate a lot the first day of Christmas!! And I got some nice presents :D

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen