woensdag 14 december 2011

So much to tell.

Are you happy now? isn't just a song by Megan & Liz, it's also what I'm asking myself right now. I think I am really happy and satisfied with how things are going now. I am who I've always wanted to be: me. I keep on changing and changing and I'm loving every moment of it. Lately I've been noticing everyone around me seems to get older. People come and go.

I'm really happy I got back in touch with old friends of mine but I'm also happy I lost a few. It has done me good. When you lose one friendship you sometimes gain another. It's like 'when one door closes, another one opens' and that really is the case.

I am happy. I see my family often, I have a lot of good friends and even a best friend who I REALLY trust.

But music and concerts are also a big part of my happiness. Lately I've been visiting a lot of concerts. Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Wolfmother, Boyce Avenue & De Staat are just a few of my favorite bands I've seen live this year. This has been the best 'musical' year for me so far. It has been great meeting some artist and being able to talk to them. It has been great being appreciated for just being there. It means a lot to me when that gets said.

I am happy with who I am, how I look, who my friends are, my family & the music I listen to. I love spending my time with all of you and I love spending my time on music. I'm just very happy. And it feels good to finally be able to say that and really mean it. I haven't felt this way in like.. forever.

Thank you so much, to everyone that makes me happy.

Lots of love.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I’m happy with a lot of things in my life now.. Most things actually.. Still there always will be things you want to change, but it’s your own choice to do something about it.. Some things you can’t change and you have to learn to live with that and when you can give them a spot in your life it’s fine.. I’m very happy that you are back in my life now that’s for sure! Now I know how I missed our talks.. Even though we have a lot of fun conversations we both know exactly when to be serious about something and after that we can make jokes again.. Even though we don’t see each other much I know you will be there for me when I need you and I hope you know I will always be there when you need me!! Never ever we let something or somebody tear us apart!! Love ya Xx <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Makes me happy to read you're happy! xxx
    I told you...2011 would be your year, remember?

    We're gonna have a blast coming Sunday!!! ;P

    Krijnie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen