dinsdag 13 december 2011

Change of plans: writing in english.

At first I know I said I wanted to write in dutch. Even tho it sounds normal. But I've decided to blog in english anyway. It's more interesting for people from other countries to read considering google translate isn't the best thing ever.

Second: I can't wait for the clothes I ordered. They're coming next week but I want them now! 2 skirts (1 denim & 1 just black), a hoodie (purple and always nice for the cold days) & shoes (black and white.).

And now I'd like to talk about being sick and tired if being sick. Now that sounds complicated!

My entire life has been envolving headaches. But lately my stomach starts hurting more and more. The past 5 weeks haven't been treating me well, I actually feel miserable. I have terrible headaches all the time. My eyes hurt and I can't do anything without being tired all the time. I have to say this is part my own fault, I don't eat vegatables because I hate them. I just don't like them so I eat a lot of meat and my doctor keeps saying that isn't enough but I'm not gonna eat something I really don't like, that makes me sick.

I just woke up, I can barely stand up without shaking and almost collapsing. My stomach is making the sound of a chain saw and I have tears in my eyes because I'm just sick and tired of being sick. Tomorrow I'm going to bring a little visit to my doctor to see if he can do something about it. But I think he won't do anything until I'm dead.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten