maandag 19 december 2011

Balls and food.

Now that sounds wrong.

But I was actually talking about Christmas. For me, Christmas is nothing more than eating food and getting presents. And of course decorating the christmas tree but that's not a thing I do every year. I've never done it all by myself because I just don't give a shit about it.

We don't celebrate christmas eve. On the first day of christmas we're going to my grandparents house to eat there! And the second day of christmas we're just gonna eat at home. No dressing up, I might even be wearing my pj's during dinner.

What are you doing for christmas?

1 opmerking:

  1. I never decorate my house for Christmas cause I hate that!! Christmas eve I’m with my parents and my sister.. On the first day of Christmas I’m going to my sister in law and the second day of Christmas I’m working.. I’m looking forward to all of it :)

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen