zaterdag 17 december 2011

2011, the year of music.

2011 had been the year of music, for me. I've seen so many bands the past year. And I loved almost all of them. For example: I saw Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, De Staat & Wolfmother. 4 of my favorite bands. Even tho the QotSA audience sucked, I still saw QotSA and that meant a lot to me. I also saw Elbow, twice. And I have to say, even tho I don't like all of their songs and think some of them are quite boring, their shows were great. Especially the showcase I was at with only 300 of 349 more people.

De Staat is a dutch band that I'm going to see tomorrow, for the sixth time within a year and a month. They've become one of my favorite bands. They know how to make a show they know how to perform they know how to make a fucking great album that will never get boring. If it wasn't for the dutch DJ Eric Corton and Krijnie & Anita, I probably wouldn't have known them and I wouldn't have been to almost six shows already. So thank you 3 :-). If you  ever get the chance to see them live: go see them live. They're worth every second of your time.

I'm also excited for the upcoming year. It will start out good with Go Back To The Zoo. Followed by Gavin Degraw and Rammstein. I am SO going to enjoy every minute of it. I'm sure more shows and artist will be added to my "seen live" list. At least I really hope so.

I've enjoyed this year so much. I'll make a blog about this subject later.

Lots of love,
Michelle.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This year I actually only saw Ben Saunders and Dean Saunders live.. Ben 2 times and Dean 3 or 4 times.. Last year I did a lot of concerts and I think I am going to do some more again next year.. Starting with Jason Derulo on March 14!!

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. YES! You should totally do that! It's so much fun to discover new music through support acts and so on!

    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen