donderdag 15 december 2011

A new start.




The pictures above are just 3 of the photos I made the past 3 years.
Photography has become my favorite hobby, ok maybe not my favorite because that is visiting concerts but it sure is my second favorite of all time.
I quit 2 studies and now I have a break, for a year. But this September I have to start again and I really didn't know what study I should do.. I've finally decided that photography is the only thing I want and one of the only things I like. So I signed up for the study. Within the next 2 weeks I'll receive something I have to fill in and then I have to do a test. I hope I get accepted because it's my dream to become a fantastic photographer and to share my photos with everyone.
Nature photography is my favorite thing but I also start to like photographing people as well.
We'll see where this goes.. For now I'm just proud of myself for willing to get started again.
School isn't my thing and I really don't like being there all day but you've got to give up something to reach that you've always dreamed of.
If I get accepted it'll mean a lot to me. It would mean a new start. A new way of making my dreams come true. A new opportunity to show what I'm made of and that I'm not a quitter.

I really hope I get accepted and if I don't I wouldn't know what to do. But I'm going to stay positive.
I will fight my way in there.

1 opmerking: