donderdag 22 december 2011

50 years.


Now that sounds long. My grandparents are married for over 50 years today. Tomorrow we're gonna celebrate it with a high tea. Me and my aunts are going to bake, bake, bake! And my cousin is making croissants and brownies. There will be 43 people (total) and most of them are OLD. But still they're nice and my family.

My grandparents are both beautiful, loving and caring. I love them more than almost anyone in this world. I'm always welcome and back in the days they used to babysit me a lot. Luckily they don't live far away so I can see them often. My grandmother and me always go out for a day. The last time we went on a boat to "Kinderdijk" and saw the mills. We had an awesome, fun day. On our bikes, photographing mills and all that.

They both have a very special and large space in my heart.

I love them, a lot.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a pretty picture <3 50 years is a very long time! You don’t see that so often anymore.. I only have one grandmother left and I don’t see her that often because she lives in Amsterdam :(

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's not very awesome, that she lives far away :(! I can't imagine that and I don't want to!!! 25 minutes of cycling is already far enough :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen