dinsdag 13 december 2011

Another quick (or long..) message!!



                                          Recently a friend of mine sent me some awesome webshops.

I've found so many awesome things I want to have!



These 2 above are obviously from H&M



I don't want everything anymore, I change my mind a lot but it still would be nice if I could own a few of the things above.
The past 5 year I've changed SO MUCH. Even the past 3 months. I'm starting to realize not only other people can look good in clothes like that but I can also look good in it.
I own red lipstick, 4 dresses and 13,5 cm (dont know how to count in inches) black glitter heels.
Even I wouldn't have imagined that 5 months ago.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You really did change a lot the past 5 years but in a good way! I guess I've changed also cause I used to wear jeans and sneakers all the time and now I never ever wear them anymore xD If you look at the pictures from us 3,5 years ago you don't even recognize us anymore!! As you already know I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Black glitter heels <3 <3 <3

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We became more fabulous than we already were! I'm sort of ashamed for those pics hahaha I looked terrible myyyy gooood!! Luckily I've got eyes now! Thanks so much for your comment <3

    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen