donderdag 15 december 2011

Gavin is back.

How can anyone not love this? This is Gavin DeGraw. You might know him from 'Chariot' and 'I don't wanna be'. Let's not forget his newest single 'Not over you' that got a lot of airplay in the Netherlands lately. Back in the days I used to be a big fan of Gavin but then I kind of went the Queens of the Stone Age side and Gavin got out of sight. Then I met Krijnie and Anita, 2 big Gavin fans. And there he is, he is back. Back with a new album, back in my life. And this time, I'm going to see him live. With Krijnie and Anita. I'm so looking forward to it.

All I watch on youtube are songs by Gavin DeGraw. All I sing are lyrics by Gavin DeGraw. I work in a supermarket and the 4hrs I'm there, I hear 'Not over you' at least once an hour. Sometimes twice. And the more I hear it, the louder I sing along. Trust me, there's gonna come a day that I'm going to sing it so loud the supermarket loses its customers. And this song, Sweeter, is just sexy. One hell of a sexy song. Sang by a sexy man.

I can't believe I'm actually going to see him on feb. 8 in Amsterdam. AND IT'S SOLD OUT BITCHES AND I'M SO GONNA BE THERE. Too bad the v.i.p packages are 55 euros and I'm a poor wannabe student. Well. I'll get over it. It will be amazing with Krijnie and Anita! <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Awe, you used to be a fan...never knew. You could have fooled me ;P

    K'nie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I used to sing his songs with my neighbor and rock out to them in my bedroom but then it sort of ended.. Woops.. But thanks for reminding me how awesome he is hahah!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm not really a fan or something, but I do love all his songs and I'm listening to Sweeter a couple of times a day now 'cause I just LOVE it!!

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen