zaterdag 2 maart 2013

Days 3 & 4

Hiya, gonna do 2 days together again.


Day 03: A song that makes you happy.
This song makes me happy because it's fucking amazing. This version in particular. It represents growing up, it makes me feel quite old yet young. I have a thing for songs that sound even more impressing acousticly, and this is one of them. And try clapping along, it'll make you laugh because you'll probably fail the first couple of times (I did, so don't make me feel like a retard and say you had trouble too, thank you). Enjoy!





Day 04: A song that makes you sad.
This song makes me sad because I know what it feels like to lose someone you love so much. You want to keep them with you forever, but you can't. I lost my great-grandfather 4 years ago (although it feels like yesterday) and this song is so true. I would love to know what he'd think of me if he could see me now. What is his opinion on me, as a person, grown up. He never got to know me the way I am now and I can say that I've changed so much the last 4 years. I know he loved nature and birds so I would've loved to show him my pictures. I wish he was still with me. This song also makes me sad because the singer lost his parents and his life changed so much and they never got to see that. When all the others call their parents from China or whatever, he hasn't got his parents to call. I don't know how that feels but I can imagine it hurts pretty bad. So here it is.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten