zondag 10 maart 2013

Day 17 & 18

Day 17: A song that you hear often on the radio


I don't listen to the radio very often but when I do this song comes on pretty often. I love it because it's my favorite band. Whenever I hear just the beginning of this song I get goosebumps all over and the need to turn the volume up gets really big. This song is from their latest album; Wasting Lights. It's one of my favorite songs on it, though I like Arlandria more. The video for this song is hilarious, just like almost every other music video they have. Enjoy! Oh and I couldn't find the music video for it so here's a live version.


Day 18: A song that you wish you heard on the radio

I miss a lot of songs on the radio. They don't play good music these. Well, sometimes they do  but not all the frickin time. I wish I heard this song on the radio because I just think it's a great song. I love the band and this song is just great. Here it is;


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten