vrijdag 8 maart 2013

day 13 & 14

Day 13: A song that is a guilty pleasure.


This one is guilty because.. it's the Backstreet Boys. And I'm already 21.. I never really liked their songs except for this one. It makes me scream along so passionately even my cats get scared and run away. I like to dance to it. I can't dance but neither can they. I like to pretend I can dance though. With all that typical boy/girlband choreography. 


Day 14: A song that no one would expect you to love.

'LOVE' is an understatement. If I could marry this song I'd do it. I like Neil Young, the Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Racoon, Biffy Clyro, Gavin DeGraw, Jack White, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rory Gallagher and more music but they never expected me to love this. Truth is, I must listen to this song at least once a day or I won't remember the day. Although this song was uploaded in August, I just discovered it because all of a sudden it exploded on the internet and radio so I had to look it up and fall in love with it myself. I hope you enjoy. I don't know how to pronounce his name though. Mackelmore, Macklemore.. So many people say it differently.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten