vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Day 15 & 16

If you've missed out on the others you can find 'em here; Day 1 & 2!! - Day 3 & 4!! - Day 5 & 6!! - Day 7 & 8 - Day 9 & 10 - Day 11 & 12 - Day 13 & 14 <<<<<<<<<<


Day 15: A song that describes you.



I found this one very hard to answer with a song because I don't think there's any song that exactly describes me. But this one is quite close to describing me. Mainly because I will do a lot for you if I care about you but don't EVER hold me down. If you respect me, I respect you. If it's mutual and I can count you as a friend I will do my best to cheer you up, to make your day.


Day 16: A song that you used to love but now hate.

I didn't really remember a band that I used to love but now hate.. So I'm just going to post a band that I used to listen to a lot but don't really listen to anymore. I don't hate them, I still quite like their songs but the music I listen to now is better and I want to focus on them and spend my time on them.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten