vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Twitter.

I like Twitter, I love Twitter. Why? Because it's just fucking amazing. You meet amazing people through Twitter and you even get in touch with your idols. NEIL YOUNG tweeted me TWICE. I don't give a fuck that I've had contact with him through Twitter, I don't care that it was on the internet. I never expected to be able to communicate with him, but I did, thanks to Twitter. The Foo Fighters retweeted me, I mean c'mon that's pretty damn awesome. What I like the most about Twitter is that it's MY Twitter.

When I tweet something you don't like, I don't give a fuck. It's MY Twitter, who the fuck are YOU to decide I shouldn't have tweeted that? NO ONE NO ONE NO OOOOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE. Exactly, Alicia Keys, NO ONE. So stop treating me like I'm a 3 year old child that just rambles on and on and on. 'Cause I'm a 21 year old human being that likes to tweet about things she likes and the things she does (and that sometimes rambles on & tweets total bullshit). By doing that, you can find other people who maybe share the same interests. That's awesome, isn't it? So stop whining about other people's tweets and maybe look at your own tweets. I just HAD to blog about it because it's annoying.

So long gayboys


p.s; dear followers, thanks for putting up with my bullshit every fucking day.

1 opmerking: