zondag 2 juni 2013

Look at everything in close-up as often as you can

In photography class we have three assignments. 

  • Location shoot
  • My club (people you have something incommon with)
  • Music (studio assignment)
Today I decided to do the location shoot. I was quite nervous because in this country on this world you never know what the weather will be like two days from now. It could be sunny now but there could be snow when you wake up. I prepared quite well, went looking for some locations (on google maps, don't judge me). Then I thought of one I drove by a couple of times. It was a bar but it got closed down a couple of years ago because of a shooting (from what I've heard) and drugs. I also bought animal masks because I like the combination of people in fancy dresses or suits with animal hats.

So h
ere's a little preview of the shoot. I have to have 5 photos in thend, I want to be picky.

I didn't want to tell a story with this, I just wanted to do a shoot like this. But that won't be good enough for my teacher so now I'm going to have to come up with some bullshit story. Luckily I'm good at that. I enjoyed shooting it with my younger sister, Claudia (that's my dress btw) & one of my friends Tim! The sun witnessed thentire shoot and I was feeling quite lucky about that since I've only seen rain the past couple of weeks.

Y
esterday I couldn't cope with all my feelings. I had so many I had almost gone numb. I was very excited for the shoot but also nervous because of the weather. But I was also nervous because I'm seeing Neil Young in a few days and I've been looking forward to that for so long. It's finally almost happening now!! The only sad thing is that it will be over in a few days also. Might be the last time I'm seeing Neil Young, ever. NO MICHELLE don't think negative thoughts.. (yes I did just talk to myself don't judge me. stop)

And n
ext week my grandfather has surgery which may be quite risky. So we hope it's going to go well! And then I'll be spending four days away from home for Pinkpop with two of my great friends Sanne & Tessa.

Qu
eens of the STONE AGYDUSUFFHUIHUISDUFcalmyotitsQOTSAUKJNIUHSDUIFH

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten