dinsdag 4 juni 2013

stop it

In Holland it's the 5th of June so guess what that means

I AM SEEING NEIL YOUNG TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so awesome I can hardly behave and have to stop myself from crying. I'm so excited and I'm watching all these youtube videos that make me emotional because they make me realize what a good man he is, time & time again. It really bothers me no one here (except for my fam & 1 friend) understands how important this is for me and how much he means to me. I want to tell things about him and I want them to listen BUT NOPE no one cares. It's really frustrating 'cause I WANT TO YELL HOW EXCITED I AM AND HOW GREAT HE IS BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING

EXCEPT
FOR
THE
INTERNETS

thank you mr. internet for making internet I just forgot your name and I don't wanna google it right now.

I wanted to go to bed early so it'd be wednesday earlier but in stead I decided to youtube Neil Young vids all evening....... My dad & I are leaving early tomorrow because we need to be front row no matter what. He means the world to us and I'm really glad I have my dad to share all my happiness with.

I'M REALLY EXCITED I BET I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT YET
I BET YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT
I'M VERY SORRY



NOPE
I'M NOT
GOODBYE
FOR NOW


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten