woensdag 19 juni 2013

MUMUMUMUSIIICCCCCCC (I hope you hear this as sort of a remix in ur head cos I do)

So umm lezdodis. Here are some songs I currently really love. You might know some of them and you probably love them. You should.


^
Starting off with Bastille - Bad Blood. What a fucking amazing song that is. Their entire album has been a blast to listen to for everyone. So have a listen & hear for yourself. Also listen to some more of their songs please, they deserve some more fame. And if you can go see them perform you really should go, it's a party.


^
This band right here is Puggy. An amazing band I did not know before last sunday and I am quite embarrassed about that. Their live performance was amazing. I did not mind listening to them whilst waiting for Bastille.


^
1975- Chocolate. Of course everyone already knows this song is not about chocolate but about weed. I don't really care, it's quite funny. My good friend Charlotte sent me this song a few weeks ago and I fell in love. I have to listen to it at least 7 times a day. I like the singer's voice a lot.


 ^
Bastille - Of the night this one is. I heard it live, last sunday, and geez man what a party song that is. I already knew the song because of SNAP! so it was quite easy to sing along to too haha. But the audience jumped high and it looked like Bastille was really enjoying it all.


^
Stray cat strut. Oh heck fucking yes. The Stray Cats were an awesome band and this one never gets old baby.


^
This song fits to my life, kind of. I'd choose it as the anthem of my life so far. That's why I love Fairweather Friends by Queens of the Stone Age.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten