vrijdag 2 november 2012

STOP IT.

I'm getting so tired of everybody trying to please other people all the fucking time. Just STOP doing that. Not everybody can like you. Stop trying so hard and be satisfied with the people that like you already. So what if you make one or two enemies? At least you did something for yourself and not for them.

A few weeks ago someone asked me if I want to know what people think of me and my honest answer was (and is); NO. I do not give a shit about what everyone thinks of me. Back in the days I used to always say yes and do things for other people but I totally forgot about myself. I can't please everybody. It's good to do something for someone but not all the time. Don't forget yourself while you're out there trying to save the fucking world by being nice to everyone.

And now just

STOP

IT.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten