woensdag 1 februari 2012

Money motivates.

Ever since September I've got a job at a supermarket and the only thing that motivates me is my pay check. I like the customers and my colleagues but they don't keep me going, the money I get at the end of every 4 weeks, does that. And that still doesn't motivate me to work harder but since I have to if I want to stay, I'm gonna try to work harder. We have to get our job done in 4 hours but with me it mostly takes 4,5 or 5. Oops. I want to keep my job so I can do fun things in the summer but I bet I don't get to stay which will be a shame. I hope I can at least stay til the end of March so I can buy my camera I've been saving up for the past month. It's fun in the supermarket, when I'm at work I mostly walk through the store looking for other colleagues to have fun with. And most of the customers like a good joke too. That makes my job a little less hard to do. I have trouble lifting heavy boxes which contain things like sugar, juice or cleaning liquid. Sometimes my back hurt so much when I get home and I'm always tired. In the afternoon I mostly sleep for about an hour or maybe 2.

But still I get paid good and I can do fun stuff. So I can nag about getting up early, having a sore back and lifting heavy things but at the end of the month my motivation is back.

1 opmerking:

  1. My paycheck motivates me a little too but I do love my work and my colleagues!! We always have lots of fun at work.. I don’t like some of the nagging customers but my colleagues always pull me through! I do love some working days more than others but that’s normal I guess..

    Xx <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen