zondag 12 februari 2012

The days after.

If you're one of the many people that read my blog about the Gavin DeGraw DAY last Wednesday, you know what this blog is gonna be about! Yep, it's about the days after.

It was an incredible day, one of the best days I've had in a while. And mostly after that, I feel quite upset. This time it's different, I feel good and happy. I talk to the people I was with a lot and I every time I see my pictures with Ian, I smile. It's such a great memory of an amazing day full of music and lovely people! I just can't be sad about it. I never like to watch YouTube videos of the show because I feel like I want to remember it the way I experienced it, not someone else. My belly stopped achin' but everytime I laugh it still hurts a little. My arms don't hurt anymore but when I start clapping they start hurting a little again. But then I just laugh because that ALSO reminds me of Wednesday. I just had such a blast and I'm even smiling whilst typing this. It just really was one of the best days ever and one of the funniest gigs ever. I did feel quite sad about my best friend Tessa, not being there. But she went to see Gavin the day after and she enjoyed it just as much as I did. So we talk about the shows we went to and it just feels like we went there together!

Friday I came to work and everyone was asking how it has been and they were all like "you look so happy!!... and tired" and I was. I was so darn tired it was a miracle I could even open my eyes. But you know, it was ALL worth it.

Now I am going to eat some more candy whilst singing Candy by Gavin. It sounds lovely, I can tell you. Thank you so much for reading!

Lots of love,
Michelle.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zit ook nog steeds in die roes van woensdag :D
    Was dit trouwens je eerste concert van Gavin? (even That's Live niet meegeteld xD)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes! Was mijn eerste :-) daar voor ging ik niet echt naar veel concerten, pas vanaf 2010 eigenlijk

      Verwijderen