dinsdag 14 februari 2012

Valentine's day.

A lot of bloggers are blogging about Valentine's day today. Well, I'm going to do that also. How unexpected, huh?

Valentine's day is the day my parents give me a card that says "I love you" with a short poem, which mostly makes my mom cry. Valentine's day is the day everyone gets to enjoy being surrounded by their loved ones. Valentine's day is just a day like any other day should be. I mean, what IF there's people that only say they love each other on valentine's day. I think that's ridiculous. Just say "I love you" every once in a while, when it's unexpected. I don't say this because I've never had a boyfriend on Valentine's day (tbh I don't really give a shit about that) but I say this because it's the thought of many others also. Also, when you like someone you don't say that anonymously. If you want it to have a future, just say it on a day like any other day and say it yourself. Don't write a card signed by "anonymous" because it's just lame and it's for pussies.

I thought I was going to forget it was Valentine's day today but I got reminded by all the hopeless people in my TimeLine on Twitter. They all go like "Forever alone day" "gonna spend this day with my only love; food. Forever alone" well if you behave like that you're most certainly going to be forever alone YES. And then there's the people that actually get MAD when they don't have a secret valentine. I mean, c'mon, be happy with the ones that love you already. And there's also single people that bash Valentine's Day because they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Those are the ones that tweet shit like "Forever alone day" "gonna spend this day with my only love; food. Forever alone". Besides, you do not fall in love because you WANT, you fall in love because you LIKE someone. Some people fall in love because they want to, well good luck with that because it ain't gonna last long.

To all the happy couples: enjoy Valentine's day. Just remember to say "I love you" more than once a year.

Lots of love,
Michelle.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten