zaterdag 28 januari 2012

Photography.


I've written about it before, my biggest hobby: photography. I enjoy the time I spend in the park, because it's my time.


But there's so many people calling their pictures 'photography' and they actually think they're good photographers. I don't consider myself a photographer because there's a lot for me to learn, but I do call my pictures 'photography' because the words photos and pictures don't attract as many people as the word photography does.


I want people to watch my photos and I want them to let me know what they think of it. Negative or not, I can learn from what they have to say.


 I'm saving up to buy a better camera because tbh this one was 180 euros and it's not as good of a quality that I wanted. But I didn't have a higher budget else I would've bought a better one right away. This is a good camera to start with but now that I'm planning on studying photography I realize I need a new camera so I can get better.


I'm quite proud of a few pictures I took. And the local TV station displays my photos when I send them, with my name up there so it's good and free advertisement. I got asked to photograph on the Bluesfestival in my hometown. Of course I said yes because it's an event I go to every year!


I wanted to say I realize I'm not as good as official photographers so stop nagging about that. I enjoy taking pictures and I enjoy that people enjoy them. I'm still learning and I'm willing to learn everything about it when it makes me better. I hope I can discover a lot more about photography, especially portrait photography. That is my least favorite thing but that's probably because I'm not really good at that. Thanks for reading and for now I just promise I won't post a blog for at least one day, haha. I just got inspiration.

Lots & lots of love.

P.S: if you have a comment (negative or positive) about my pictures, don't be afraid to drop a comment underneath this. You can do it anonymously and you can also put your name in there. Your choice!

1 opmerking: