vrijdag 3 februari 2012

Attracted to a stranger.

A couple of weeks ago I saw him for the first time. He's a stranger to me but he's on my mind 70% of the time. I wonder what his name is, what he likes to do, which music he likes and what his character is like. He asked me something, I answered his question and later he came back to ask more. Nothing special, can't tell what it was since people that are close to me might read this also, yet it meant something to me. I liked the fact that he talked to me and I wanted him to come back again. He didn't. He didn't come back for about 6 weeks. But today he came back. And after I saw him all I kept thinking about was him. I like the fact I don't know him too well, that might ruin everything and make him not interesting at all. But at the same time I really want to talk to him. That might not be the best plan ever considering I'd get totally awkward. It's kind of strange to think about a stranger very often. I don't even know his name or where he works. I guess I'm going to wait another six weeks for him to show up again.

Lots of love.

1 opmerking:

  1. Omg can't believe you didn't tell me about him!! But now I know and you have to tell me everything hahahaha!!

    Xx <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen