vrijdag 3 februari 2012

2 days of great things.

I decided to do another blog today. The previous one wasn't about the fun I'm going to have next week. Tuesday I'm going to go shopping all by myself. And I am SO looking forward to that. It has been a while and I forgot how much I love it. I'm planning on returning with at least 4 bags FULL of clothes. I already told you I'm quite picky so I wonder if I'm going to make it to those 4 bags. We shall see! And when I bought everything I will show it to you on pictures, deal?

The other thing I would like to write about is next Wednesday. I'm seeing Gavin DeGraw twice then. YES. TWICE. He's coming to That's Live, a part of the dutch radio station 3fm, which is actually my favorite radio station in the entire world. It also gets presented by my favorite 'DJ' Eric Corton. At That's Live, I might actually get the chance to meet Gavin. That would be awesome but I'm not counting on it too much since everybody there wants a piece of him. Now that sounds gross and it reminds me of Britney Spears. After That's Live, Krijnie, Anita, Marloes, some more people I don't know yet & me go to Amsterdam for Gavin's gig in the "Melkweg". Let's not forget that my best friend Tessa is gonna be at That's Live also <3 I haven't seen her in a while and I really miss her!! My other friend, Savannah, is also coming to That's Live and the Melkweg. It's gonna be a blast! Can hardly wait but I'm gonna have to :-(!!

Have a nice weekend.
Lots of Love, 
Michelle.

1 opmerking:

  1. I’m a little late with my comment so the shopping was today and Gavin is tomorrow!! Going to read your other posts now to see everything you bought!!

    Xx <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen