dinsdag 3 januari 2012

Vidauban.



My uncle and aunt have a house in Vidauban, France. It's beautiful and we've been there 3 times already, with the entire family. 2006, 2008 & 2010. This year we're not going and I totally dislike that but I understand. If we'd go, my mom or dad would have to stay home and look after our pets. That wouldn't be fun also.



This was taken on the 2nd day there. It was fun and amazing to do this with a part of the family.



This day was actually pretty sunny and that's why my dad and cousin decided to take a dive in the pool.



OH HAPPY DAY



But the 3 times we went, we had an amazing time. Mainly because of the great weather and the things we were doing. We went shopping in St. Tropez and we also went for a walk in the mountains, to a little chapel. The 3rd time we went, we didn't have really good weather like the 2 times before but it was still great to be together with the family.. My cousins weren't there but luckily the rest of the family was. We also went to St. Tropez in 2010, and just my luck: there was a harley davidson meeting. I happen to be in love with Harley Davidsons.

The thing I love the most about these holidays is the fact that my family was there.

Funny thing is that this is my dads family, but my moms family is actually part french. So my mom, me and my younger sister are a tiny part french also. How awesome is that.

Those are the moments I cherish.

1 opmerking:

  1. I still remember the time in 2008 you where there.. I still have the email you send us from over there and that was when you brought me all the magazines right?! It sure looks very pretty there <3 I hope you can go again next year or something ;)

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen