woensdag 4 januari 2012

Summer days.

I know I'm early but I didn't know what to write about. So I'm gonna write about the summer.
Last summer was great even tho the weather wasn't. I had a lot of fun, more fun with my family than with friends because most of them live too far away but yet it was good for me to spend some time with my family. Me and my grandma like to go cycling. The picture above is my bike, standing on the place we always go to during summer, to watch boats and enjoy the aftternoon or evening.
I always look forward to the summer and the older I get the more moments like that mean to me. Me and my grandmother get along very well.

We went to 'Kinderdijk' recently. That's where a lot of mills are. I took this photo when we walked towards the mill which you can watch on the inside.
Grandma on her bike. It was quite windy and sometimes rainy but we were there at the right time cause right after we got home it started raining harder. It gets very dangerous there when a thunderstorm comes. About 4 people have died there.. Because of thunder. It's all open so when there's thunder you're screwed. You better lay down or cycle/run for your life.
To get there, we had to cycle to the boat, get on the boat, get off board and cycle some more.
When we got back we also visited my aunt because it's on the route back home anyway.
I had an amazing day and we made it a tradition. So this summer, we'll go again.

1 opmerking: