vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Growing up.

Lately I've noticed a lot of my old friends have a boyfriend and they are planning on living together or getting married. Then I think about myself.. I don't see myself getting married. Living together, that's fine but I don't want to get married. The idea of getting married just makes me ill. It has no use, if you love each other you can do that without a ring on your finger. Nothing really lasts forever and getting married makes it harder to get seperated.

But I mean, so many people my age (20) are having serious relationships, some of them for over 4 years already. Some people my age are getting married already and some might even have children really soon. That's weird to me because I can't imagine being married or having children at my age. I have a lot to figure out and finally I have the time to make up my mind. I don't need all that on this age. I really don't. I'm not afraid of growing up because I'm already doing that.

Having a family at the age of 20 seems unreal to me. That's just not realistic for me. I feel like I'm just starting my life and I'm just starting to discover other things in life than school and some of that other shit that "counts" when you're a teenager. I need my space and I need my time. I know who I am and what I stand for, but I've just figured that out and I'm still getting used to it. I love it tho. It feels so good to finally know what I can do and who I am.

I wonder if those people ever got a chance to discover theirselves and what they're made of. Right now I don't even want to get married, never ever. It's such bullshit but if you have children I can understand it. I don't want children either. I don't know why, it just does't seem 'something' for me even tho I get along with children quite well. But I still have a couple of years left to make the choice if I want children or not. And then we still have to see if I can HAVE children, because as you know, not every woman can get children.. It's a blessing (I don't believe in God and I hate religion but still) when you can have them.

Ah well, I guess the future will tell. We'll see, it's not the time yet.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Zooo havy
    Maar doe maar lekker rustig an hoor.
    Houden van kan ook zonder ring.
    Wij kregen eerst een dochter.
    Waar we bijde echt voor kozen.
    En zijn toen pas getrouwt.
    Puur voor de wetgeving in Duitsland.
    Ik vind trouwen een beetje boelshit.
    Ik hou zonder papier ook wel van haar.
    En als je in Duitsland niet getrouwt bent.
    En je vrouw overlijd is er een kans.
    Gaat de rechter met kinderbescherming.
    ff vertellen wat er met je kind gebeurt.
    Nou dan ga ik maar de bak in of schieten ze maar af.
    Maar er komt niemand aan MIJN dochter.
    Groete A3 TFFT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is just the way I think about it!!

    Xx <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen