vrijdag 12 april 2013

IDGAFF

The worst thing about this town is that everyone knows you. Tonight I went grocery shopping with my mom and as usual we bumped into someone we know. This time it was the mother of an old classmate. By old classmate I mean someone I saw last 8 years ago. I hate it when this happens.

The first thing they mostly say to you is "wow you've become very tall and all grown up!" what the fuck did you expect me to be? A fucking midget who looks like a 3 year old? It's probably me but to me it's quite normal that people grow. And I'm not even that tall (168 cm, I don't give a flying fuck about what that is in inches and stuff like that) so don't fucking lie to me. Don't fake the interest 'cause I know you're just curious.

And there comes the next question you know you're going to hate; How is school? Well I don't know how school is since IT'S WEEKEND AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT IN MY WEEKENDS. But then you have to pretend you're interested in their lives as well. That's probably the hardest part about the conversation. "So err.. How's your son doing.. at school.. and.. life.. and stuff?" you can already tell I'm not good at that because if I don't give a fuck you're going to notice that. But she was either blind or deaf because she gave me this large speech about what he's doing and when he's going to be finished and all of that shit. By the time she was done I figured I could've eaten 20 chickennuggets. That's how long she kept on talking.

What would've made it a better conversation was if she would've asked me what music I listen to. Of course those people never do, but it'd be fun 'cause I'd be boring them with my biography of Neil Young, the tracklist of QotSA's new album and lyrics of the Foo Fighters. Life will never be that good.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten