dinsdag 23 april 2013

Bloggity bligblog

Waddupppppppppppppp, people of the interwebzzzzzzzzz?

Just kidding, I'm not interested in how you feel right now.
Errrrrrr.. Last saturday I went to this radio show which always has bands playing live. This time it was Record Store Day and Seasick Steve was coming. If you don't  know who Seasick Steve is you should feel very ashamed of yourself and your environment. Start youtubing the living shit out of youtube, RIGHT NOW. Even though he only played 5 songs, it was absolutely amazing. He's a really funny & caring man who is devoted to what he does, he's fully aware of the amount of talent he has and he knows how to use it. My mother didn't believe he's 71 already. Seasick Steve is a magician. My dad's colleague has this amazing cigfiddle (little guitar made of cigar boxes) and he asked me and my dad to take it with us so we could get it signed by Seasick Steve for him. So we did! At the end of the show I took the cigfiddle and went looking for the manager, who was very very kind. He asked me if we could wait until Steve had calmed down a bit. After 5 minutes of waiting, we got called in. Sanne, my dad & me met Seasick Steve, his son Paul & his drummer Dan. All very nice & funny people. We got to take a picture with Steve and we shook hands. When we left we were all shaking and still couldn't believe what just happened. So when me & my dad drove home he kept saying 'I never thought this would happen to me, at this age' and stuff like that. It made me feel really good, saturday was a really really good day with lovely people. If you wanna see the pic you can click here ; LE CLICKETY CLICK

I'm going to see Neil Young in just a little over a month. Some of you know how much he means to me. For those who don't know; NEIL YOUNG MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I ALMOST CHOKE IN WHATEVER I'M EATING WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE SAYING HIS NAME ON TV OR WHEREVER. Goosebumps, every fucking time. I'm a little nervous, I need to be front row and see my hero play. I'm this tiny midget thing (well I'm 168 cm, exaggeration) so when I'm too far back I can't see anything. Crazy Horse's guitarist said this might be Neil's last tour ever. I didn't cry, came pretty close to it though. It CAN NOT BE NEIL'S LAST TO EVER. OK UNIVERSE???? YOU LISTENING??? You better fucking be. I'm only 21 years old, I want to spend at least 5 more years looking forward to a new Neil Young show. Let's just hope he does at least one more tour, then I'll  be saving my money and I'm going to see him at least 3 fucking times on the same tour. I need to prepare emotionally because I know that even though he is my hero, he's not gonna live forever with everything he has been through.

The 14th of June, 2013. Guess what's going to happen? PPPPPPPPPPPPINKPOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! With 2 of the most awesome people on the entire planet; Tessa & Sanne. IT GON BE GOOD MY FRIEND. I'm really excited but also really nervous because AGAIN I need to be front row @ Queens of the Stone Age. They are one hell of an amazing band. I can't even begin to explain how unique and magical they all. I saw them once, in may of 2011. In 'de Effenaar'. IT SUCKED. The band didn't suck. I came there at least 5 hours early, the waiting didn't suck either. You know what sucked? The audience. I can still get a little upset and angry when I think of it, even though it's almost 3 years ago. The audience was just fighting. To me it seemed like they came to fight each other. There was no attention for the band, there was no singing along. I came home with some bruised ribs and bruises on my legs. I was glad I was still alive, actually. But what sucked the most is that QotSA felt it was shit too. They deserve a better audience, they mostly have the greatest audience a band could have. I guess I should let it go now and just see Pinkpop as my first Queens of the Stone Age gig. So I've been excited abo

So this is a little music-update. I hope you enjoyed. And if you didn't; you just wasted your time on reading something you didn't enjoy. HAHAHAHA.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten