zondag 14 oktober 2012

No.

I've been behaving like a grumpy old lady, lately. I don't mean to behave like that because inside I feel quite happy. But my surroundings aren't making me feel happy right now. Everything is driving me INSANE. The bus that arrives 5 minutes later, people throwing themselves in front of the train which causes at least 20 delays and traumas to the people who witnessed it and even 2 drops of rain are absolutely driving me crazy.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong but I think I need to get out of here for a little while. What also drives me nuts is that lots and lots of people know each other. How can you ever live your life peacefully when you're constantly being watched by someone who knows someone that knows someone who knows you. It's fucking annoying, especially in this town.

If you say "hey" to someone, you hear it 4 days later from someone who heard it from someone that heard it from someone. If you break a finger, the next day they'll be telling someone it was your hand. In 2 days it will be your wrist, in 3 days your arms and in 4 days you will be dead and dumped in the ditch because you got ran over by a tractor and half eaten by a zombie. That's how shit goes. And it's stressing me out. I don't even know if I'm convinced by what my own feelings are telling me which is making me doubt even more about things.

Well. At least I'm satisfied with the people that I can call my friends. They're only a few who deserve that title. Lately I've been asked this question a lot: Did you make any friends? WELL it's probably just me but friendship is a lot more than shallow conversations. There's your answer.

Have a good day. A great day. An impressive day. An inspiring day. A DAY WITH FULL OF FOOD.

Bye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten