zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

I hope you shat yourself.

The 14th of May, 2011, I went to see one of my favorite bands: Queens of the Stone Age. It was my first time seeing them, my first time at the venue de Effenaar(HOLLAND) & one of my first times going to a gig alone. I arrived extra early so that I'd be sure of a spot front row. I spend the afternoon with 3 British people and 1 dutch girl, we even saw QotSA driving by. When I went into the venue and stood front row, my day was made.

UNTIL THE FUCKING GIG STARTED AND PEOPLE STARTED TO FIGHT. You know, moshpits and shit, I can take that. But these people were just fighting. There was no applause, except from us, those who stood front row. There was no singing along, except for the people that stood front row. People were thrown through the venue and I even bruised my ribs because I got pushed to the barrier so hard I could barely breathe. But then I got sick of it and pushed back. It looked like a fucking domino back there, which was fucking hilarious to see btw. But then the guy behind me started to like ride my back or so I don't know what the fuck he was doing but it would've been rape if I didn't have any clothes on (luckily I decided to put on clothes that day.). So I thought WHAT THE FUCK and before I knew it I hit him in the balls and he was gone. If you read this: you clearly deserved it since I never punched any guy in the balls.

The next day I heard that Josh thought the gig sucked. Well. That's one thing we agreed on. It broke my heart, it really did. I might have cried for 1 or 2 days after. Imagine: you're seeing one of your top 5 bands and then the performance is great but the audience is ruining every-fucking-thing. That's no fun. I think I only sang along with like 5 songs or so because I was being fucking thrown around the venue. THAT'S NOT NORMAL. I also heard Josh drank a lot during the concert just to make time go faster and because it was shit WELL I DON'T DRINK SO THAT MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME TO GET OVER IT okay maybe I should just grab apple juice and drink that aggressively. Maybe it will help.

I do not even give a shit about the money I paid for the concert because I can't blame Queens of the Stone Age, I can blame the audience and the security that didn't do anything.

So would you all please do me a favor and act fucking normal during concerts? You're there for the band, we're all there for the band, why should you ruin it by acting like total assholes? It's still pissing me off and I hope that my next Queens of the Stone Age will be super awesome so I can count that one as my first QotSA concert and forget the other one.

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope you shat yourself that night.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. sorry for punching you in the balls
      HAHAHAHA
      jk see you saturday and please remember not to fight

      Verwijderen