dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Right? Left.

New ink. Yes. I admit. I'm a little addicted to tattoos. I just got my new one about 4 hours ago. I have "Right" on my left shoulder and "Left" on my right shoulder. Why? Because I never knew (and know..) what right or left is and I have some hilarious memories of that. Back in the days when I cycled to school with my mom she was always like "go to the right" and then I ALWAYS flew to the left and almost made my mom fall. Things like that, it's just really funny and pretty dumb. This tattoo is just funny and that's why I love it. My parents didn't know (again..) that I was getting my tattoo tonight. I mostly hangout at the tattooshop so I was like "I'm going to the shop, bye" but for some reason my mom said "Don't come back with a tattoo". When I came home all she said was "WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME! I like it.".

It's already march 28 in Holland and that means it's my sister her 15th birthday. So if you're reading this later: Happy Birthday Claudia! This is her twitter, congratulate her if you want to: Le click!

I'm also really looking forward to thursday, we're going to see Greg Holden TWICE. You all probably get sick of me talking about it but I don't care ha.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten