zaterdag 3 maart 2012

Top 10. - songs.

Currently favorite songs.

1. Nick Howard - Falling for you. - A simple and lovely song by an amazing singer. Watch/listen: here!

2. Foo Fighters - Summer's end. - This song is simply awesome. I like the way it sounds, I could listen to it all day and not get bored. You can find it here: le clique

3. Neil Young - Ohio. - Again, simple yet so strong and beautiful. I especially love this video of it: tadam

4. Foo Fighters - Stranger things have happened. - I can't help it, I love simple & fragile songs. And I love manly voices, so you'll find no women in this top 10. Stranger things have happened is an amazing acoustic song which gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. You should have that too: Clickclick

5. Joe Bonamassa - Black lung heartache. - What a surprise! A bluezy, kind of complicated song. It's so different yet so amazing. You either love it or hate it and I'm 100% sure I love it: fall in love with it too. Or not

6. Drew Tabor - Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus cover). - Ok, I admit. This is one of the very few female singers I like. She has an amazing voice that convinced me to watch all her videos the first time I heard her. This cover is great. I hope she gets discovered and comes to the Netherlands some day. That'd be totally awesome. Here's the link to Drew's video: Yep it's right here. All you gotta do is click it. DAMMIT CLICK IT ALREADY. and if you're interested in more of her covers OR original songs (love those too) just click her youtube name!

7. Gavin DeGraw - Run Every Time. - The lyrics. The song. The voice. Everything works. I recently saw Gavin live and seriously, this was one of the songs that really stood out, to me. Here's the songgg

8. Jessie J - Who you are. - Another female, yes. I know. But it's Jessie J, how can I not love her? She's unique, has great talent and she has a great voice. I love most of her songs but this one in particular. It has such a strong message and it's so different how she truly believes in the message that she's sending. Many artist just sing a song but she sings it and believes in it. She writes her own songs. The live version. I choose to show you this version because it's the song I heard from her and it impressed me right away.

9. Neil Young - Old man. This will forever be in my top 10 favorite songs of ALL TIME. I can't explain what it is about this song but sometimes it just makes me cry. It's beautiful. Really beautiful. Muchos clickos

10. Gotye - Somebody that I used to know. - Come on. How can this song not be in my top 10. I love how simple it is at first but then Kimbra kicks in and makes the song even better. I love how it sounds. I love how you can scream along to it. In case you haven't heard it yet: Shame on you

Soon there's gonna be another top 10 of something else. Yep, I started of with my nr. 1, my currently favorite song. I should've started with 10 but I don't want to change it because then I have to re-new the links and I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT so be quiet and read/listen/watch :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten