donderdag 1 maart 2012

Because it makes me laugh.




Lots of people wonder why I always use this picture. I mean, look at it. It makes me laugh every time I see it. It's so much fun to put it behind a tweet, like "bought a new dress" or "love my ice cream". And then people click it and see him. Maybe it's irritating but to me it's fucking hilarious. Someone once send me a tweet with that picture, saying it was my father (which was a joke and made me laugh) and I just had to use it. I once sent it to my father, saying the photos of his photoshoot on Aruba had arrived. That makes me laugh so loud, I love my own jokes. I really do. I'm sorry if that comes across arrogant, I'd rather call it self-knowledge. So enjoy this picture as much as I do and feel free to laugh at my jokes. I don't charge.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten