vrijdag 2 maart 2012

Music March!

It's march. Which means there's a lot of gigs waiting for my visit! It's gonna start sunday.

3.4: Rammstein. Yes! I am going to see Rammstein. Rammstein is a german band, one of the biggest german bands EVER. Even though I won't make it through an entire album, I am sure I will LOVE the live show since there's lots of things going on. Like fireworks and costumes. A good friend of mine is coming with me and I'm sure we'll have a blast. I wish it was Sunday already!

3.11: Case Mayfield. Case Mayfield is a dutch singer/songwriter and trust me: his music is awesome. It's different and has a lot of character, just like Case (Kees) himself.  He's funny & very active on twitter which is fun. I'm going all by my self but that won't matter because it's not that far away. His website.

3.29: Greg Holden. Another singer/songwriter. I wrote about him before. My younger sister is coming with me, and so are 2 other friends of mine: Krijnie & Anita. It's always a party when they're there!

3.31: Bluesfestival. Every year there's a bluesfestival in my hometown. Blues artist from several countries come to my hometown and perform. The past 3 bluesfestivals were amazing and the artist were great. This time, we have an ever better line-up. My absolute favorite is King King ft. Alan Nimmo. They replace Sherman Robertsen, who recently had a heart attack and is still recovering (I hope he gets better real soon and he'll  be able to make it next year!). With six bands, the line-up is complete now. Driving South Bluesband (NL), CC Jerome´s Jetsetters (NL), The Mick Clarke Band (UK), Danny Bryant´s Redeyeband (UK), King King featuring Alan Nimmo (SCO) & Marcus Malone (USA) will be performing that night! I've been asked to photograph, that makes me even more excited.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten