dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

Bye

While you, my dear followers/friends, sit at home staring at the walls, I'll benjoying my life at the Lowlands festival. I have to work, I'm doing parking. For the first timever. I'm leaving tomorrow so I will not be on twitter/facebook much since the battery of my phone quickly dies when I have internet on. If you need to reach me: ask my number before 12:00 tomorrow (that's 14 hours and 40 minutes from now) or you will not be able to get in touch quickly.

So if you'r
e curious to see the line-up, here's what I wanna see: Biffy Clyro, Imagine Dragons, Seasick Steve, Franz Ferdinand, Dizzee Rascal, Nine Inch Nails & Jake Bugg. But the only one I really really have to see is Biffy Clyro. Every other band is just a big plus. I'm also planning on getting married to Simon Neil. If I come back with another name and ring you will know.

Th
e rest of the line-up: http://lowlands.nl/programma/


I'm going with Tessa, Quirine & Cindy so I bet it will be loads of fun. I'm also meeting a lot of people I haven't seen in a few months so that's really nice too.

Far
ewell assholes
B
e good
Or don't

I don't really car
Bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten