woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Three fucking weeks

Hi hey ho what no I did not call you a ho ho sto p it waht am I doing nxt ok hi Tomorrow I'm going home after almost three weeks of house- & catsitting. I loved it. I enjoyed myself. I was all alone yet I got bored only once. I don't really know what kept me entertained. I laughed at my own jokes a lot and enjoyed the lovely garden & weather. I did this to get some rest, clear my head and to see how I would do on my own. Well, the cats survived, everything in the house survived and I survived. I guess that went well. The only things dead are some insects the cats caught. I haven't really learnt much about myself being here. I also don't think I want to change a lot in my life. I was done thinking quickly and I was glad because I could just enjoy everything and have a rest. It was much needed. If you feel locked up and caught in your own thoughts, go away for a while. All by yourself. I was glad I got the opportunity to do this and I'm glad I did it. Next week I'm leaving for 5 days of Lowlands with 3 awesome friends. I'm gonna volunteer at parking so if you crash your car it may or may not be my fault 'cause I still have trouble with figuring out what's right and what's left. Oops. And sometimes I get to enjoy the festival itself too. I'm gonna see Biffy Clyro for sure. And loads of other awesome people I know. So I made 2 little like err collages. Idk what to call them but the 1st is like a serious one and the 2nd are pics made with my phone. Just to show you I haven't been up to nothing special at all. My friend Sanne came by today and we ate SUCH GOOD FOOD oh my wordddddd I ate a lot. Oops. Not oops. It was delicious.


view from the garden - Cat Boef - Dead wasp Hanz - Rain - view - cat Bel



beautiful sky - me not wearing black - my new boots - good food and a good view - my new grill plate - me sunbathing yes - new grill plate with food on it

I totally forgot to put the best food I've had on here I'm definitely gonna miss ordering it

I just really wanna thank Chantal & Joost for giving me their trust, it means so much to me. I mean it's a big fucking deal, a house and 2 cats. I knew I could do it and I did it. So fuck you to who thought I could not do it (I know who you are I proved you wrong dickheads now gimme a gift I did it). I really enjoyed it here, I love the cats and the house and of course the garden. Tomorrow it's back to er.. reality I guess and I'll be seeing my dog, bird & cats again yay, I've missed them.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. From all of the above I understand you had an awful time hihi
    What about missing er...family? ;)

    Have fun at Lowlands crashing cars! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hahaha errr family.. yeah... I missed them at some times (when I could not get the dishwasher to work)

      Verwijderen