zaterdag 7 april 2012

Top 10 - songs.

A little while ago I also had a top 10 songs. I'm going to do a new one. With my current top 10 favorite songs! Without links cause I'm lazy and I don't feel like youtube'ing every fucking song.

10 - Hot Chelle Rae - Honestly.
I love how it cheers me up. It's really a party song. I saw Hot Chelle Rae in November 2011 and it was really good. Ryan has an amazing voice and they really surprised me with their performance. I had to get used to the album but now I love almost every song on it.

09 - Alex G ft. Eppic - Call me maybe.
It's a cover of the original song by Carly Rae Jepsen or something like that. I love it. Alex is such a great singer, I don't think she knows half of how good she is. She deserves more subscribers and more audience. I hope she comes to Holland (with Eppic!!!!) soon cause I'd love to see her perform! The video makes me so happy too.

08 - Nickelback - This Afternoon.
Summer is coming up and this song makes me look forward to the summer even more. A lot of people judge Nickelback but they have amazing lyrics so stop judging. If you're a guy: guys don't give a shit about lyrics so I don't blame you for not liking Nickelback.

07 - Greg Holden - The Art Of Falling.
I just absolutely love the song. The video, the lyrics, Greg's voice. Yep. Everything.

06 - Fun - We Are Young.
WHAT AN AMAZING SONG THIS IS. I've known it for a while now but I recently watched their live performances on youtube and that makes the song even more awesome. I prefer the version @ Conan, without the female singer.

05 - Goo Goo Dolls - Feel The Silence.
Some of you might know I'm a big fan of the Goo Goo Dolls. I love their songs, I love their lyrics. Last week I was ripping the CD to my computer (not to forward it, just to make listening to the album much easier) and I just fell in love with the song again.

04 - Case Mayfield - You sure lost a lot of weight.
Case Mayfield is a dutch singer-songwriter but his songs are refreshing and not dutch at all. I don't know what it is about this song but it's just soooo emotional yet I love it so much.

03 - Stevie Ray Vaughan - Life by the drop.
Stevie Ray Vaughan has got a huge amount of amazing songs yet this is my favorite. It's so simple and that's what makes it so special.

02 - Foo Fighters - Stranger things have happened.
No matter what happens, the Foo Fighters will always have a special place in my heart. And on the lower side of my calf but they got an even bigger and permanent place in my heart. Stranger things have happened is a song that is so simple yet so complicated. The lyrics really get to me somehow.

01 - Greg Holden - Hell and back.
I JUST LOVE SINGING ALONG TO THIS SONG. SERIOUSLY. HOLY SHIT.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten