zondag 29 april 2012

Thoughts.

Back in the days it was much easier to explain my feelings because I didn't know many words to describe them. Now I know too many words and too many feelings, my mind is exploding. Back in the days you were in love or you weren't, as you get older you notice there's a lot of feelings and words in between those 2 options. It's confusing me. And I guess it will only get worse.. I have to figure out what I'm going to do, and I'm going to do that by writing. Writing on paper, not on a keyboard. Writing is the only way I can clear my mind a little and so I hope it will help. I feel lost in my thoughts, so confused.

part 2 of this blog post: I NEED A CONCERT ASAP. It's bothering me that I have almost nothing to look forward to. I have 1 thing: Parkpop with Boyce Avenue. I can't wait to see my best friend Tessa and all the other lovely people again. But further... Nothing. NOTHING. I also need to hang out more.. But the only one I can hang out with is myself. Now that sounds pathetic, lol. I hope I find work soon so I can go and visit my friends. And buy clothes. And cd's. And go to concerts. And go on a short holiday. I really need to work. I want to work. I want money. Sheesh.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten