zondag 22 april 2012

I did it. We did it.

Yes. I did it. I made it. I got accepted. I'm going to study photography. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I would just like to thank everybody that supported me and encouraged me to just give it a try and see if I'd get accepted. I really appreciate that you believed in me. I don't wanna live up to people's expectations, I wanna live up to mine because I have to stay true to myself and I know I will. Everyone's unique and that's where we are the same. We all wanna do good and stay true to ourselves. Sometimes that works out and other times it doesn't. I hope that for me, it will. And that it will get accepted and it gets seen that it's me doing this, with all my heart. Honestly, I HATE school. I HATE studying. But I love photography so much I am willing to do the best I can to make it through those 4 years and hopefully get a job as a photographer. My biggest dream is to get my own magazine. Travel all over the world and capture things the way they are, perfect. But I think it's more special to go to known places, where many people have been. And then photography things no one notices because it's not that special. That's where my hopefully great skills kick in, to make it look special and less ordinary.

Thanks to everyone that supported me and believed in me. It means the world to me.














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten