donderdag 7 november 2013

Obey me and listen


Yes, I will, once again, share my amazing taste in music with you guys. I don't really remember the ones I posted before so if it's double: I DON'T CARE. 

Let me start off with this; 



De Staat - Get It Together (live @ the singers' house)
I hope you can handle the awesomeness. I know it's a lot of awesomeness but try to deal with it because it's worth it. Fucking amazing. You can't argue with me on this one. If you try to: I JUST TOLD YOU TO NOT ARGUE.




Third Eye Blind - Hows It Gonna Be
I don't even know how I found this song a few years ago. But I still love it as much as I did on the day that I found it. Of course you all might know this one already but if you don't; just click play because it's a beautiful song that everyone should hear in their life, even if it's just once.




Biffy Clyro - The Thaw
As some of you know, I went to see Biffy Clyro last week. Exactly one week ago. They didn't play this song but I don't mind because they played so many other awesome songs. I've been listening to this one in particular a lot lately. "The secrets in the snow will always come out in the thaw". It's quite different from what you might have heard of them, if you've only heard the popular ones that is. At one point, you can actually feel the pain. Give it a spin and be amazed.




Queens of the Stone Age - Kalopsia (acoustic @ Bridge School Benefit)
Ever since I knew a song called "Kalopsia" was going to be on the album, I felt like it was going to be the one that I'd like the most. By now, Fairweather Friends is kicking in a little more than Kalopsia does, maybe because Fairweather Friends is very accurate in these times. But still, I feel like Kalopsia is one of the greatest songs ever. And to hear it played acousticly just makes it even better. You should be ashamed of yourself if you think this is not fascinating, interesting and amazing. You don't have to like the band to like what they've done with the song and how they played it. No, I'm telling a lie. You SHOULD LIKE THE BAND BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING. Now obey me and listen. You all should know that I rarely get this excited.




Jimmy Fallon, Miley Cyrus & The Roots - We Can't Stop
This is so great. I love Jimmy Fallon & The Roots but in this one you can hear that Miley can actually sing. If you still deny that because you think she dresses like a cheap whore; GET OVER YOURSELF. The girl can sing. She's been raised to be in the entertainment business and she's doing great. She was trying to make a statement with her VMA performance, just like Madonna & Britney did years ago. And she did well. You know, for her, negative publicity still is publicity and people can go suck their own dicks because in the end it's her gaining respect from many people for doing her own thing. I don't agree with the way she dresses but that's just part of who she is. She has become her own brand. If you can't respect that or the fact that she's been in the business longer than most artists then you should really eat so much you get real fat and your thighs block your hearing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten