maandag 27 mei 2013

It's been a while

So here's a little blog about the songs I'm currently listening to a lot. 


  • Bastille - Flaws
    I lik
    e flaws. Not just the song but just flaws in general. I think they make you who you are. That sentence makes no fucking sense at all but I hope you get what I mean. I also really like Bastille and tbh the singer is one of the most attractive people I'vever met. I don't even know why, he just is. So if you haven't heard it yet; give it a listen. If you've heard it and you like it; well done. If you've heard it and you didn't like it; Fuck you.


  • Bruno Mars - When I was your man

    Why??? B
    ecause he sings it like he means it and I believevery word that comes out of his mouth. It's great to sing along to also. Trust me.

  • Justin Timberlake - Mirrors

    I hav
    e always liked JT because he's a true artist and does whatever he wants whether that's acting or singing. This song is sweet and not too corny and really fun to dance to. This live version at SNL is the greatest version so far. I really liked Suit & Tie too but I don't really like Jay-Z so when that part comes on I just quit listening immediately.


  • Biffy Clyro - Opposite

I lik
e Biffy Clyro and their music a lot. This song became very special to me. I listened to it for the first time a few months ago when the album Opposites came out and I don't know how or why but I just fell in love. It's a song I listen to every day, at least 7 times a day. It may sound sad but to me it's just kind of how I feel right now although I'm not really sure how I feel. This just comes very close because I can feel every word. It just pierces right through to my heart and it feels really special, as if that song was made for me. I can feel the pain, I can feel the sadness but most of all I can feel the honesty. Take care of the ones that you love.



  • Queens of the Stone Age - If I had a tail.

I choos
e this one because you can fully hear this in the album version (although I like it better live). So most of you saw this coming. Of cours I had to add Queens of the Stone Age because man, their new album is going to be fucking insane and weird and I'm so going to love it and play it til the day I die. Almost 2 weeks ago I met them and they are really nice, even though we barely talked. Seriously, if you don't like at least one song from their upcoming album LIKE CLOCKWORK you're mentally ill. So here is my 2nd favorite (1st = Kalopsia), If I Had A Tail. I like it because it makes me wanna dance. And the lyrics are amazing. Josh Homme is a lyric magician.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten