donderdag 17 mei 2012

Getting rid of the past.

When you clean your room, you find a lot back. Letters from 4 years ago, drawings from high school and maybe even a piece of clothing you never wore. I found them all today. It has been a while since I cleaned out my desk, but I finally did.

I found a letter from an old friend, saying some of her best times were the times with me, shopping or going out for dinner or whatever. But when I read that now, I don't get how someone can write that and lie to my face. I don't get how you can call someone your best friend when you know you're constantly lying to her about your life and it's about to come out. I also can't believe that I've been so blind. She meant a lot to me for a while but after she lied, I just kicked her out of my life. I don't want to waste any more time on people like her. If you read this: don't ever expect me to talk to you. I might forgive you, just to make myself feel better but I will never ever talk to you again.

I also found lots of drawings and poems that were at least 5 years old. It's fun to see how much I've grown. Not in drawings or poems, but in my personality. Things I worried about back then, are things that seem so little now. They are now my smallest problems. I also loved to see how much fantasy I already had back then and how I never lost it.

After my desk I went on to my closet. I found a dress I recently bought and actually wore. But I hate it. It looks ridiculous on me and it's the worst thing I ever bought... I also found another dress that I never wore. I wanted it so bad that I bought the only one left, 2 sizes too big. I tried it on in the store and that's the only time I wore it. Biggest waste of money ever. Together with the other dress then.. It's fun to see how I can combine my old clothes with the new ones that represent the new me. A couple of years ago I looked ridiculous, too bad I didn't notice that up until last year. Luckily it turned out right and I have almost no pictures of me in those clothes. Ha!

As you can read, I don't have anything to talk about but I just wanted to blog.
Thanks for wasting your time on reading this

Love,
Michelle.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten