dinsdag 29 mei 2012

Family Matters.

It's time for a blog dedicated to my family because it's true, family means everything to me. Without my family I would've never became the person I am now.

I don't have a lot of friends in my hometown, 2, maybe 3. And those friends don't have time to do anything fun because they have their studies. Since I'm not studying yet, I've been spending the past year mostly with my family. And I loved every second of it. My mother and I spent a lot of time together and most of the times were fun and great. When I go back to study I'm going to miss spending time with her. I will barely have any time left to do fun things with her. I've also spent a lot of time with my grandmother who I love very much. The thought about seeing her (and the other family members of course) a lot less makes me kind of sad. I've become very attached to my family since they're all I have here.

When I was younger and also didn't have any friends, they were always there for me. I could come by whenever I wanted. And now I'm doing something back for them by visiting them and doing fun things with them. When my mom, grandmother and I go shopping together I feel proud. 3 generations, 3 different personalities and bellyaches caused by laughter.

I'm glad I got friends though. You can't share too much information with your family, sometimes you just need a friend. And I'm lucky enough to have such awesome friends that I can trust. Thank you for being there for me.

Even though I see some of my family members not as much as I want to see them, I still love them just as much as the others I see a lot.

My family is my world. They rock my world. I love them with all my heart and I want to thank them for being there for me when everybody else wasn't. But I also want to thank them for ALWAYS being there for me, whenever I felt alone or upset, whenever I felt happy and lucky. They're always there, they are the ones I trust the most.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten