maandag 8 augustus 2016

I got none

If I didn't know any better, I'd start telling myself I'm a failure. I'd start to convince myself it's all my fault. Well it isn't, not all of it.

I still have not been able to find a proper job, a job that lasts longer than 5 months. A job that makes me think I actually am capable of having a future. A job that makes me think I can have a home of myself someday. A job that makes me think I can at least take care of me and my dad when it's just us 2 in the near future.

So many weird things have been happening in the last year, it almost feels like it's a soap I'm watching. It feels like my life is one of those lives you see in series on Netflix. It doesn't feel like my life. And the hard truth is that it is. I can't press play, pause or rewind. I can't even decide the volume.

It's kinda weird to know what it's like to have your life lead by someone. Because a big part of mine is being lead by 2 people who made a big decision just last week. And I have to take time to adjust to that. And I need money to adjust to that situation, money I can't seem to earn because I can not get a proper job.

It's a circle. I need this, in order to do that, so I can do this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten