woensdag 25 juli 2012

Done.

I've written a blog post like this before. But I'm so sick and tired of it.

The last couple of days I feel so ignored. When I tell my stories to my SO CALLED friends, I get the shortest answers ever. But I do need to listen to their stories and reply usefully even if they're total shit. And yeah that may be part my fault but I'm so done with that. So I think that if it keeps on going like that, I will have very few friends left at the end of this year. It's time to start thinking about myself in stead of others. Fucking hell I've just had enough, it's making me so damn grumpy. You do not deserve my time, motivational replies or just any replies.

It's also time to break contact with everyone that I barely talk to. Unless I'm too curious. Ha.

Goodbye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten